May marks the beginning of my bakery's Dog Food Drive. My mommy chose A Passion for Paws as her rescue of choice to receive all of your pledges. You can come in or call and say, "Yo, I want to feed a hungry dog!" and your money goes directly towards buying them dog food. My mommies will put your name up on the wall so everyone can see how generous you are! Thank you!
![]() |
| No dog should go hungry. Really. |
![]() |
| I know, right? Extreme close-upppppp! |
EPIC WIN!
What's on Chopper's Forehead?
![]() |
| True story. |
That's all from here. I have to go think of ways to embarrass Chopper. Not that it's hard...he gives me so much material to work with.
Until we meet again!
BROWNIE
(If you want to help us raise dog food funds for A Passion for Paws, stop by Three Dog Bakery at Lake Arrowhead Village or call us at (909) 337-3157! It's easy! Every dollar buys a hungry dog one meal!)



No comments:
Post a Comment