Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We're Gonna' Party Like It's Your Birthday!

Okay, my birthday!
You guessed it--it was my birthday! I turned 5 years old on Sunday, because that's the age Real Mommy guessed I am and it's the day Work Mommy picked as my special day! All I know is that when I woke up on Sunday, Daddy gave me soft birthday spankings. He gave me 12. Call me crazy, but 12 is a lot more than 5. Either Real Daddy can't count, or he thinks I qualify for the senior discount at Denny's.
Take the picture, because I am so ripping this hat off in 4 seconds

The day was all about me, of course, so there was a cake, balloons, presents and food! Work Mommy made beef and brown rice "cupcakes", frosted with mashed potatoes, because she knows my favorite foods (i.e. "edible".) I didn't think I'd have to share, but Mommy said something about manners and being gracious and some other nonsense that meant less food for me.
Birthdays=cake!


We're like a team of superheroes: The Tongue (Dexter), me, Diaper Boy (Peanut) and Stealthy (Oscar, in back)


Real Mommy and Work Mommy gave me toys and my nana gave me lots of presents, because that's what grandmas do. She spoils me. There were toys and cookies and this! This is awesome because it totally sums me up:
I can't help it. I'm awesome.
After all the food and cake and presents and excitement, I was totally exhausted. I crawled into my bed (okay, Dexter's bed) under the bakery oven and fell asleep. I was out. When I woke up, Work Mommy kissed me on the nose, told me she loved me, and then walked me outside to go home...then I accidentally peed all over my new Big Deal t-shirt. It wasn't my fault. Really.   

Oh, before I forget, I have to skip this week's installment of What's on Chopper's Forehead? because last time, Chopper whined like a girl when we took the sticker off. He said it was like getting an eyebrow wax. Heh.

Thanks, everyone. Turning 5 was awesome! I love you all!*

Brownie <3

*I don't really love everyone. I don't love the security guards at work (except Charlie, he's cool) and I think the UPS guys are evil. Also, the maintenance guys need to respect my bark. Seriously. I'm not kidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment