Now is the time of year when I become a thoughtful Beagle/Doxie mix. I reflect upon the highs and lows of the year and ruminate on--wait. I'm a dog! I don't really do any of those things. I don't reflect OR ruminate. I basically sleep and eat and chew slippers and bark. I do other charming things too, like cuddle and chase chipmunks, but for the most part, you can find me at the bakery 95% of the time, curled up underneath the oven with dried frosting on my whiskers. Hey, don't judge me.
So with 2014 looming on the horizon, I thought I'd share some of Work Mommy's blooper photos. She's not going to get a dog calendar deal from these beauties, so enjoy!
 |
| My Sears catalog pose: acting manly next to a 6-pack of paper towels. Boom! |
 |
Brownie Sumara from The Ring: crawling out of the tub and into your VCR
|
 |
| Dexter's "REALLY?" moment: "Brownie's in my bed. DO something." |
 |
| Nikita walks into the camera lens |
.JPG) |
| This hat is bigger than my head, Work Mommy! Get lost. |
It has been a busy holiday season and we all want to thank you for visiting Three Dog Bakery. We've met lots of awesome people and dogs and we wouldn't be here without you! This past weekend, a couple told Work Mommy they drove up to Lake Arrowhead JUST to come to our store! Wasn't that nice?
Well, it's time for me to rest up in preparation for New Year's Eve! I am allowed to stay up late and watch Ryan Seacrest in Time's Square where they drop the giant slipper! Wait. Hold on. I was just told they don't drop a slipper, they drop a ball. Are you sure? What fun is that? Who do I call to get them to drop something useful like a slipper? Wow, that's lame, Ryan Seacrest. L-A-M-E.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone! See you in 2014!
No comments:
Post a Comment