My slumber party with Lucky has come to an end. He went home to his family after a fun-filled week with me--eating slippers, gossiping about all the cute dogs at the dog park, doing each other's nails and fur, playing practical jokes on the cat....you know, the usual sleepover stuff.
 |
| Buddies forever |
We had a busy Black Friday weekend (thanks for coming out, everyone!) and by busy, I mean I stayed home and slept while Mommy, Work Mommy, and Aunty Lisa worked at the store. I felt like I was doing my part, though: I managed to dig a bunch of receipts out of Mommy's work bag and shred them so she'd have no idea of this year's sales compared to last year's. Hey, I'm just cutting down on your paperwork, Mom, so you're not so stressed. You're welcome!
 |
Shhhhh....
|
Oh! Before I forget! I've had a a bunch of people ask about my awesome blue track sweater that zips up the back. You can ask my Mommies to special order it for you--it's not a problem, really. It's super cozy and stylish, plus it's easy to put on so I don't have to get stuffed into it like some sort of weird shoving-the-cream-back-into-a-Twinkie experiment. Want another peek?
 |
| I know. I'm adorable. (Special order sweater at tdb@threedogbakeryarrowhead.com) |
I'll see you all tomorrow!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment