Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Girl, Look At That Body!

I work out!
I work out!
I'm sexy and I know it....
I can't see the pedometer!

I am reminded of an interview with John Travolta who was talking to Oprah. She commented that, like her, his weight had gone up and down. She asked him:
"Do you work out?"
John said, "When the role requires it."

That's sort of like me! I have a big photo shoot tomorrow and want to look good. I mean, tomorrow is Frosting Day, but I have to model first. Work Mommy is putting on a doggy fashion show with all the new Winter/Holiday apparel--sweaters, collars, scarves, you name it. I'm going to turn it out! I can eat frosting afterwards and still collect my check, yo! Dog's gotta get paid.

So I pulled up my metaphorical big dog panties today and worked out, first on the treadmill, then on to my stretches.

You can tell I'm really in the zone here, plus I'm totally rocking the track suit sweater! I can't even tell you how many women ooohed and ahhhhed over me when I wore this. Chicks dig athletes.

After such a long, strenuous day, I really needed to be pampered. Real Mommy hooked me up with a full body massage! I asked for the hot stone therapy, but she told me to suck it up and appreciate what I was given. Yeesh, it's not like a sent back my protein shake with zinc/vitamin C booster for being room temperature (even though I wanted to!)
Do not disturb!
I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow so I'll sign off now. Wish me luck on the runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment