Thursday, November 14, 2013

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days...

Oh man. Where do I even start?
Okay, I'll show you, but when you come into the store, I don't want you to snicker or point or laugh. I don't mock you on Bath Day, do I? This was how my day started, which was not cool. I woke up happy, thinking, "Today is Frosting Day! Woohoo!" and then my mommy, who does grooming, said she had time to give me a bath. Crap.
I am unhappy. Really.


After I endured the humiliation (complete with random customers looking in at me through the little window to the grooming room, declaring that I look "so cute!" and that I look like I'm enjoying the dryer--really?--I looked like I was enjoying the dryer?!) I tried to forget about my morning in anticipation of the most important moment of my week: frosting!

I had company this week and Work Mommy made me wait until my guests arrived before she'd let us lick the frosting beater. My best friends Lucky and Balboa joined Nikita and me for special peanut butter frosting! Balboa is a little shy when food is served, but Lucky? Lucky pushes his way to the front of the line like it's 5 a.m. on Black Friday at Walmart and he has to have that $2 waffle iron. He don't play!
Lucky a.k.a. Wiggle Britches
After Lucky got up close and personal with the frosting, he had to get a bath from my mom too. Ha! I'm glad I'm not the only one who was soaped and sudsed like a baby! Yeah, I'm still mad, so what? After his bath, Lucky wouldn't even look at my mommy, he was so mad. We all decided to band together and distract Work Mommy with our collective cuteness so that she'd give us cookies and share her lunch with us. (Sucker!)
The 4 Amigos

I had a lot of excitement today and I'm pretty sleepy. Time for me to get my beauty rest. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment